We are looking for a Licensed Real Estate Agent to manage our Resident Services Division.
Our property managers enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. We offer you career development opportunities, an empowering work environment and a myriad of recognition and awards. If this position interests you, start your application today!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicating with tenants regarding any issues
- tenant renewals
- Communicating with tenants regarding rent etc
- Working with the PM team to ensure the tenants get the very best experience possible
- Setting up evictions if necessary. Letters for lates etc.
- Overseeing the leasing department
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Applicant must be a problem solver
- Must be able to work well on your own and in a team environment
- Must be a licensed agent, pm experience is a plus
- Must be able to multitask
- Must have EXCELLENT communication and customer service skills
- Must be proactive
$35,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Limbird Team
- We're so grateful to our clients for voting for us as the BEST OF THE BEST Real Estate Company and Team in Northwest Arkansas! Want to know why they choose us? Most agents are one-man shows with limited resources, time, and energy, juggling several clients with little or no help and limited funds.
- With the Limbird Team, you get an entire TEAM of 30+ professionals all working for you! Nobody can be great at everything, but our team is extremely specialized in the industry. That’s why we have specialized agents, an operations manager, closing coordinators, listing coordinators, a marketing coordinator, a photography & videography specialist, a social media specialist, and so much more.