Pro R.E.A. Staffing
We are looking for a dedicated Property Manager. We are an established and growing Property Management company that oversees more than 1,000 units in 400 locations. The units are a mix of small apartment buildings and single-family homes. As Property Manager, you will be responsible for a broad range of tasks in this dynamic work environment.
Please note: You MUST have property management experience with single-family residences.
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 plus bonus for new business
Hours: Full time, 45 hour per week, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday; Plus some flexibility on nights and weekends required.
Location: Portland, Oregon
Building Maintenance and Oversite
- Provide a concierge-level of customer service to clients, serve as the first point-of-contact for tenants and owners.
- Maintain building systems by contracting maintenance services and supervising repairs.
- Maintain properties by investigating and resolving tenant complaints.
- Enforce rules of occupancy and apply occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators if needed.
- Inspect vacant units, coordinate repairs, and plan renovations.
- Lead the emergency team for each community as well as ensure proper response and handling of all community emergencies with the staff, residents, and buildings, within company guidelines to minimize liabilities (i.e. fires, leaks, etc.).
- Generate new business by meeting with potential clients, attracting prospective tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, and explaining the advantages of location and services.
- Maintain the lead database, prepare and create marketing materials, collect necessary property information, issue late notices, and negotiate and sign PM agreements.
Reporting and Financial Management
- Establish rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Assist with Bookkeeping (i.e. checks and balances) and accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents, approving bills, forecasting, scheduling expenditures, and analyzing variances and initiating corrective action.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Oversee a high volume of calls and emails, confirming that all leases and corresponding paperwork is completed and inputted into system accurately and on a timely basis, ensure current resident files are properly maintained, and all administrative paperwork is accurate.
As you know, Property Management is a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-evolving field. This role offers unlimited growth potential, great benefits, and a down to earth supportive team environment.
If you are dedicated and passionate about the Real Estate Industry, specifically Property Management, and enjoy generating revenue while nurturing existing relationships, then this role is for you.
We are looking for TALENT. Does this describe you?
- 3+ years of property management experience with substantial owner relations and single-family residences experience (REQUIRED).
- Expertise in Fair Housing rules and knowledgeable with OSHA laws and regulations.
- Experience dealing with property repair issues (ie. pipe styles, brick, stucco, electrical, etc) is a plus.
- Single Family Home property management experience is a plus.
- An active Oregon Real Estate OR Property Management License.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Detail-focused, self-starter, deadline-driven, creative, and able to prioritize accordingly.
- Systems-oriented and highly dedicated, able to anticipate needs, and are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. You are able to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional etiquette and finesse.
- Diplomatic, comfortable communicating and educating customers in regards to concerns.
- Able to work with different personality types and you enjoy building long-lasting, quality business relationships while interacting with clients.
- Enjoy contributing to a team environment with the ability to collaborate in a proactive style to assist all team members.
- You will take on your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity.
Key Software Proficiency:
- Property management software applications experience is required (such as Tenant Tech and Appfolio)
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Google Suite
You reside within a 30-minute commute of Portland, OR and you have your own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance. Traveling to surrounding areas such as Hillsboro, Beaverton, North and South Portland is required.
$50,000 - $55,000 plus bonus for new business
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.