Global Resort Homes
Oversee the long-term rental division from both a Property Manager perspective and a Leasing Agent perspective.
- Make contact with all tenants 45-30 days prior to lease expiration in order to ascertain their desire to renew or vacate. Run a market analysis for the property and forward a rental update to tenants
- Schedule inspections of the units and order new leases. For non-renewals, forward Tenant Notice to Vacate Forms. Review move-out instructions with tenants
- Order Leases for renewals, review and upload the new leases to AppFolio and request signatures of all parties including the owner
- Advertise and show any vacant properties
- Answer calls from prospective tenants regarding current availability and/or general information calls
- Answer calls from homeowners
- Conduct move-out walkthroughs, take photos of any damages, coordinate with maint for repairs, issue Intent to make claim on Security Deposits, send certified mail for all letters with refunds, if due
- Answer emails
- 2 years of property management experience
- Florida Real Estate License
$40,000 - $45,000 Base + Commissions
About Global Resort Homes
We are a family business with a higher purpose of bringing families together to create memories they will never forget, hosting over 200,000 vacationing families in our homes since 1993 and helping thousands of more families purchase the perfect home.
Find out more about us at globalresorthomes.com and orlandorealestategroup.com.