Pro R.E.A. Staffing
“In any given moment we have two options: to step forward into growth or to step back into safety.” If you’re looking to do the former by helping a small but fast-growing property management group build its business (and grow your own career in the process), read on.
A little about the role
As a Property Manager, you will quickly become everyone’s go-to. That means keeping an organized office and file system, as well as checklists, checklists, checklists. (We’ve made a few, but we have a hard time keeping track of and sticking to them. That’s why we need you.) This role requires that you oversee approximately 100 luxury rental units located across several separate properties.
Now, a little about us
We are a team of doers. We do what we say and we say what we mean. Our mission is simple: To be on the cutting edge of luxury real estate property management while never losing that custom, personalized experience for every client.
Our company believes in quality relationships and provides a concierge level of service to their tenants, investors, and the communities they serve. We believe in teamwork and are looking for an experienced Property Manager who will take on their duties with a sense of ownership, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity!
Are you in? Awesome! Here are the details:
Location/commute: Within 30-40 minutes of West Hollywood. Please note that there is also a territory involved within a 15-30 minute radius of West Hollywood. You will not be located in one specific location each day and will be required to travel locally. You do need to have a vehicle, carry insurance, and have a clean driving record.
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm with flexibility on evenings and weekends required.
Compensation: $50,000 - $55,000 plus a discretionary performance-based bonus
Benefits: PTO, car allowance, and contribution towards health coverage with Blue Shield
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! Please apply directly. If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters at Pro R.E.A. Staffing about setting up an initial phone interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
- Provide a concierge-level of customer service to clients, serve as the first point-of-contact for tenants and potential tenants.
- Work closely and communicate regularly with the Director of Operations, Facilities Manager and On-Site Managers to ensure all resident, property, and company issues and goals are satisfied.
- Maintain building systems by contracting maintenance services and supervising repairs.
- Maintain properties by investigating and resolving tenant complaints.
- Enforce rules of occupancy and apply occupancy policies and procedures by addressing violators if needed.
- Inspect vacant units and coordinate repairs.
- Lead the emergency team for each community as well as ensure proper response and handling of all community emergencies with the staff, residents, and buildings, within company guidelines to minimize liabilities (i.e. fires, leaks, etc.).
- Maintain the lead database, prepare and create marketing materials, collect necessary property information, issue late notices and negotiate and sign agreements.
Leasing and Marketing
- Attract prospective tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants and explaining the advantages of location and services.
- Manage all marketing and advertising for the properties and any vacancies, visit and conduct market research on comparable properties to assess competition, work with management team to keep property website and social media outlet content current and relevant.
- Field all inbound property inquiries and maintain lead databases, conduct all showings for prospects.
- Perform all applicants screening, draft all leasing documents and facilitate resident signatures.
- Manage lease renewal process for existing residents, working to reduce turnover and promote resident loyalty.
- Detail-focused, a self-starter, deadline-driven, creative, and able to prioritize accordingly.
- Systems-oriented and highly dedicated, able to anticipate needs, and are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. You are able to see the big picture.
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with exceptional etiquette and finesse.
- Diplomatic, comfortable communicating and educating customers in regards to concerns.
- Able to work with different personality types and you enjoy building long-lasting, quality business relationships while interacting with clients.
- Able to show properties and be familiar with the buildings, tenants, and community.
In the past, you might have…
- Worked as a Property Manager locally and are familiar with the area
- Expertise in Fair Housing rules and knowledgeable with OSHA laws and regulations
- Experience dealing with property repair issues (ie. pipe styles, brick, stucco, electrical, etc) is required
- Have worked in property management involving multi-family units and multiple locations
Ideally, you are familiar with or can easily master...
- MS Office Suite
We like to focus on the positives, however, this role might not be a good fit for you if you…
- Are most comfortable with the bureaucracy and structure (i.e. rules) of a large company
- Think of a Property Manager as merely a 9-5 role, rather than a core member of the team who is always looking for ways to improve the business
- Drink decaf coffee (just kidding, but really—what is the point?)
- Do not have a Bachelor’s Degree
$50,000 - $55,000 plus a discretionary performance based bonus
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.