White Clover Properties
We're hiring for a Property Manager Position with EXPLOSIVE Growth Potential!
The ideal candidate will excel in satisfying the needs of the ownership and tenants while preserving and increasing the value of the properties.
If you’re looking for a company you can grow with that offers team support and a great work/life balance, apply today!
- Establish rental rates by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals to ensure fair and competitive pricing
- Help create and organize marketing initiatives that generate excitement and new qualified leads/leases
- Advertise and obtain referrals in order to attract new tenants
- Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting and refunding security deposits to facilitate smooth move-in and move-out processes
- Coordinate and oversee on-site operations including budget implementation, vendor relationships, contractor workmanship, rent collections, accounts payable, etc. to ensure smooth operations of the property
- Prepare annual budget to help make sure financial objectives are met
- Resolve tenant complaints to satisfaction and in accordance with our high quality of property standards
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- Familiar with Appfolio
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Able and willing to work both evenings and weekends
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in person
$46,000 (national average) + bonus opportunities
About White Clover Properties
We are a leader in property development and management, and we are expanding our portfolio with new developments. We’re looking for the best and brightest Property Manager in the area to lead our team at our newest location.