Eric Gerard Realty
We are a leader in property development and management, and we are expanding our portfolio with new developments. We’re looking for the best and brightest Property Manager in the area to lead our team at our newest location.
The ideal candidate will excel in satisfying the needs of the ownership and tenants while preserving and increasing the value of the properties.
If you’re looking for a company you can grow with that offers team support and a great work/life balance, apply today!
- Monitor incoming leads and prospects and then incorporate into marketing campaigns to help increase lease numbers
- Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting and refunding security deposits to facilitate smooth move-in and move-out processes
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals to ensure fair and competitive pricing
- Advertise vacancies, obtain referrals from current tenants, show units, and showcase advantages of locations and services to help obtain new tenants
- Maintain property by investing and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, and contracting with landscaping services to ensure our tenant’s satisfaction
- B.A. preferred, High School Diploma required
- Demonstrable skills in negotiation and selling
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- Flexibility in schedule to include working both evenings and weekends
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Eric Gerard Realty
Eric Gerard Realty founder has over 15 years of experience in customer service, finance, and real estate. An East Texas native, he moved to Dallas in 2005 to attend Dallas Baptist University where he received a bachelor’s degree and M.B.A.
Eric Gerard is focused on providing exceptional service to clients, and after years of working in different capacities in customer service, finance, and real estate, Eric founded Eric Gerard Realty in 2018.