Lonnie Bush Real Estate
The Property Manager is responsible for maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises. We are looking for a prudent property manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
Our Property Managers enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. You will oversee the coordination and supervision of service providers and be accountable for all single family/condo property management, including local marketing, all tenant relations and financial reporting. We offer you career development opportunities and an empowering work environment.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit
- Coordinates and manages resident move-ins / move-outs including processing applications
- Exceeds resident satisfaction with high quality customer service
- Coordinates and oversees on-site operations including budget implementation, vendor relationships, contractor workmanship, rent collections, accounts payable, etc.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal service
- Good knowledge of leasing rules and regulations
- Customer-focused approach
- Strong communication skills
- High-energy and enjoys a fast paced environment
$36,000 (yearly) plus commission
About Lonnie Bush Real Estate
Our Real Estate team members EARN more! Lonnie Bush Real Estate a Top Team in Hampton Roads, and listed in The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 250 Real Estate Teams in the Country has an unmatched opportunity for a Real Estate team member to elevate their potential income substantially.