Carbon Real Estate Investments
We are looking for someone that wants to be part of a team and that wants to grow and develop with our fast-growing company for the long term. We will provide this candidate with the systems, software, and tools for them to help them be successful and that will support the overall management structure. We are offering a competitive salary, benefits plus an attractive bonus with prospects to grow and scale over time.
The right person possesses great communication skills, a sense of urgency, the resourcefulness to solve problems on their own, and possesses strong leadership skills to lead a team. A positive can-do attitude is a must and experience in customer service is also preferred but not required.
- Dublin, Georgia
- 216 Units
- $60,000 to $68,000 Salary
- Bonus + Commission Potential
- Health Insurance, 401k, PT
- Serve as primary contact for incoming phone calls and emails.
- Tenant correspondence and coordination regarding move-in/out logistics, rent collection and billing, landlord services, and obligations, incident claims, emergency response best practices, and work order requests.
- Prepare and maintain plans and schedules for regular and periodic maintenance, inspections, and certifications presenting results to ownership and making recommendations as necessary.
- Ensure that all lease files are accurate, complete, and organized.
- Maintain the overall filing system for all current, future, and in-progress lease files.
- Responsible for improving and maintaining tenant retention and satisfaction.
- Receive, acknowledge, and process work orders received from tenants. Coordinate repairs and act as a liaison between tenants, owners, and vendors.
- Follow up with tenants, collect evidence of payment, and complete proper eviction protocol as necessary.
- Resolve tenant complaints by working with all stakeholders to remove the cause of the complaint and respond to requests in a professional and expedited manner.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Manage internal software program data entry including tenant, owner, and leasing information. Ensure all new clients and tenants are inputted into AppFolio. Track those who have not set up portals and follow up. Ensure all data in AppFolio is consistent and up to date.
- Track and manage all vacancies to ensure that all units under management are occupied or listed for lease utilizing AppFolio tracking.
- Conduct move-out inspections and determine the release of the deposit.
- Maintain a list of commercial real estate leasing agents and sales. Include local brokers and continuously manage the list.
- Create and maintain a list of supplies for the office and properties.
- Learn and ensure compliance with all company, local, state, and federal safety regulations
- Ensures that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner
- 5+ years’ experience preferably in property management. Not a requirement.
- Knowledge of AppFolio
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Hands-on, a decisive individual who can work independently as well as with a team.
- Local to Lakeside, Georgia
- Willing to travel on the spot when needed
- Can do attitude
- Creative and independent problem solver
- Customer service experience
- Experience scheduling and dealing with contractors preferred
- Experience managing others preferred
- Understands and has a genuine concern about bottom-line expenses and revenue performance
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Customer service focus; “white-glove” service minded
$60,000 - $68,000
About Carbon Real Estate Investments
We’re a private equity real estate firm whose national platform is focused on investing in value-add multifamily real estate assets across the southeast of the US. Our client's principals are in partnership with the highest quality institutional and individual investors. We have a long-term hold strategy and are cash-flow investors. Investors include family offices, RIAs, fund-of-funds, and accredited HNW retail investors.