Ivy Realty Group
The Property Manager will provide direct support to the the Senior Property Manager and Broker. This individual will be the first point of contact for our clients both in the office, on the phone and via e-mail. The ideal candidate will be a TRUE PROFESSIONAL who is poised, polished and takes utmost pride in who they are!
The position is 70% property management focused and 30% real estate tasks. A real estate license is NOT required to apply, but candidates with experience in the real estate and/or property management industries are preferred. See Job Responsibilities, Qualifications and About Ivy Realty Group section for more information! Our office is smack dab in the middle of Davis Square and is easily accessible via bus and the Red Line. We also offer free onsite parking!
Looking to hire for 11/1 or sooner.
- Hours: 9:00AM-5:00PM (may be able to flex hours on occasion). Free parking.
- Generous vacation time!
- Health insurance!
- Desktop computer and private desk provided.
- Free coffee!
- Professional development and trainings to bolster your skill set!
- Assists Senior Property Manager with responding to tenant messages in an efficient and professional manner utilizing online property management software; processes tenant messages/requests and appropriately triages tasks to the appropriate personnel
- Coordinates and schedules repairs for properties by contacting contractors, plumbers, etc. after seeking approval from property owner via email and/or phone
- Follows up with vendors regarding progress of repair/s work and other projects
- Enters billing invoices from vendors into billing software to assist Senior Property Manager with bookkeeping on a weekly basis
- Maintains property listings in MLS, YGL, and other databases
- Assists Senior Property Manager and Broker with managing property management and real estate calendar on a daily basis; reminds personnel of appointments and deadlines
- Maintains and expands upon policy and procedures manual
- Manage social media accounts on occasion
- Create leases and master the process to assist with paperwork during busy season
- Answers company phone within two rings
- Drafts marketing materials, letters and PowerPoint presentations for Senior Property Manager and Broker on an as-needed basis
- Makes copies of keys, deposits checks, and orders office supplies
- EXTRAORDINARY interpersonal and communication skills! Must have a sense of humor!
- Takes pride in who they are and is punctual, groomed and willing to be the "face" of the company.
- Experience providing exceptional customer service; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Deadline driven and extremely organized.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Suite, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and focused on doing things RIGHT the first time around.
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Maintains calm demeanor when faced with stressful situations.
About Ivy Realty Group
Ivy Realty Group is a boutique brokerage firm unlike any other! We are a group of highly motivated real estate agents specializing in leasing and residential real estate sales in Somerville, Cambridge, Medford, Boston and the surrounding communities. Our office works and plays hard! We are a positive, professional and polished company looking to make someone part of the Ivy Realty Group family. Our founder believes relationships are at the core of what we do. As agents we strive to provide industry-leading service, fueled by a passion for helping others. Come join us!