RE/MAX Realty Services
We are a leader in property sales and management, and we are expanding our portfolio with new developments. We’re looking for the best and brightest Property Manager in the area to lead our team at our newest location.
The ideal candidate has experience with Appfolio software and will excel in satisfying the needs of the ownership and tenants while preserving and increasing the value of the properties.
If you’re looking for a company you can grow with that offers team support and a great work/life balance then please apply today.
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Maintain vendor relationships, implement budgets and coordinate on-site operations to ensure smooth operation of the property
- Maintain property by investing and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, and contracting with landscaping services to ensure our tenant’s satisfaction
- Create budgets, collect rent, pay bills and perform other duties to make certain financial objects are being met
- Research local rental rates and calculate costs so pricing is in line with current market conditions
- Advertise vacancies, obtain referrals from current tenants, show units, and showcase advantages of locations and services to help obtain new tenants
- Monitor all new prospects and incorporate findings into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in person
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- B.A. preferred, High School Diploma required
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Experience with Appfolio software is required
$17 - $26 hourly
About RE/MAX Realty Services
The Altobelli Group with RE/MAX Realty Services is a full service real estate sales team with over 50 years of combined experience, focused on serving clients in Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia. We take a team approach to real estate sales giving our clients a better experience and at the same time providing our team members with the support and freedom lacking in the industry.