C&C Property Management
C&C Property Management, a leader in property development and management, is expanding its portfolio with new developments. They are looking for the best and brightest Property Manager in the area to lead their team.
The ideal candidate will excel in satisfying the needs of the ownership and tenants while preserving and increasing the value of the properties.
If you’re looking for a company you can grow with that offers team support and a great work/life balance, apply today!
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals to ensure fair and competitive pricing
- Help create and organize marketing initiatives that generate excitement and new qualified leads/leases
- Advertise and obtain referrals in order to attract new tenants
- Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting and refunding security deposits to facilitate smooth move-in and move-out processes
- Coordinates and oversees on-site operations including budget implementation, vendor relationships, contractor workmanship, rent collections, accounts payable, etc. to ensure smooth operations of the property
- Prepares annual budget to help make sure financial objectives are met
- Resolve tenant complaints to satisfaction and in accordance with our high quality of property standards
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- Hospitality or property management experience required
- Office experience required
- Able and willing to work both evenings and weekends
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in-person
About C&C Property Management
C&C Property Management is a full-service property management company servicing residential properties in the greater Monterey Peninsula, Salinas Valley, Santa Cruz County, and Santa Clara County.