GC Realty & Development, LLC
At GC Realty & Development, LLC, we’re accelerating our growth and looking for an experienced Residential Property Manager to join our ever-expanding team in our Roselle, IL, office. The right person possesses excellent communication skills, a sense of urgency, the resourcefulness to solve problems on their own, and strong leadership skills to lead a team. A positive can-do attitude is a must and experience with property management platforms is preferred.
What we offer:
- Generous starting annual salary: $60,000 - $79,000, commensurate with experience
- Two weeks of PTO in the first year
- Six holidays plus your birthday holiday
- Benefits: health, dental, vision + (with employer premium assistance)
- Open and honest communication
- Tons of opportunities for growth
- Complete control over all facets of property lifecycles and portfolio performance
- Help other team members, clients, and residents understand the lifecycles of properties
- Assistant property manager assigned as a mentor and coach (s)
- Establish trust with tenants and owners by consistently and calmly providing excellent customer service for every owner and tenant requests by having the unique ability to provide the best solutions and quickly identify customer service opportunities and emergent difficulties.
- Based on the allocated properties, markets, legislation, leasing, and relationships, make educated decisions.
- Maintain accurate property management records and keep track of your portfolio's healthy metrics.
- Manage the efficient functioning of the designated property portfolio during the first year.
- Address tenant concerns by collaborating with all parties involved to address the complaint's root cause and fulfill demands.
- Three years of experience as a property manager is required and experience with scattered site or multi-family experience preferred
- Owner/Client relationship management/building experience is a must and needs to be a passion of yours!
- Illinois Brokers License (preferred not required)
- Growth thinking
- Adaptability to changing circumstances
- Strong planning, organizing, and analytical skills
- The drive to complete tasks in a timely manner and correctly on the first try
- An enthusiasm for procedures and for seeking ways to enhance them for better outcomes
- AppFolio expertise and an openness to learning new programs and systems
$60,000 - $79,000
About GC Realty & Development, LLC
Since 2003, GC Realty & Development LLC has been driven to provide value at the highest level possible to our Clients, Owners, & Residents.
As a Real Estate Brokerage & Property Management Firm, we are able to be a positive part of many large events in people's lives. From the start, GC Realty & Development LLC was built on the principle of being Responsive. As a service business, the expectation of being Responsive by the people we work with and the people we work for is a must. That same philosophy still guides our company today in everything we do.