Limbird Real Estate Group / Metro Property Management is searching for a great addition to our property management team.
If you are hard working, self-directed, and an exceptional problem solver with Property Management experience - this is an opportunity to partner with us to take the organization to the next level.
Excellent customer service and communication skills are essential to success. This is a fast paced environment, and thus requires someone with a leadership mindset and the ability to drive the work to completion. Must be able to work with a variety of people in sometimes stressful situations.
- Must be able to handle all aspects of Property Management; Sales, client care, maintenance organization, collection, inspections, compliance, use of specialized software and programs.
- Must have experience managing high end, multi-family properties.
- Excellent client care is imperative, and we find some people are naturally better at this than others.
- Must be detail oriented - our owners and tenants rely on us to take care of the details in the most complete, cohesive way.
- Innate organizational skills are imperative.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, priority shifting environment.
This position REQUIRES prior Property Management experience.
$40,000 - $46,000 salary Depending on Experience
About Limbird Team
The Limbird Real Estate Group has been #1 in Arkansas for over 5 years and is recognized nationally in the Wall Street Journal among the top 45 firms in the nation out of over one million.