CityScape Metro Group - Keller Williams Realty
The Property Manager is responsible for maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises. We are looking for a prudent property manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
Our Property Managers enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. You will oversee the coordination and supervision of service providers and be accountable for all on-site property management, including local marketing, all tenant relations, and financial reporting. We offer you career development opportunities, an empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards.
- Coordinates and oversees on-site operations including budget implementation, vendor relationships, contractor workmanship, rent collections, accounts payable, etc. to ensure smooth operations of the property
- Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting and refunding security deposits to facilitate smooth move-in and move-out processes
- Advertise and obtain referrals in order to attract new tenants
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals to ensure fair and competitive pricing
- Create budgets, collect rent, pay bills and perform other duties to make certain financial objects are being met
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience preferred
- Must have property management and/or real estate experience
$40,000 - $60,000
About CityScape Metro Group - Keller Williams Realty
Our company is ranked in the top 1% of real estate sales in the world. We are one of the fastest growing real estate organizations in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, it will give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.