Del Val Realty and Property Management
Property Manager for Rental Division needed!
Del Val Realty and Property Management is looking for an experienced Property Manager to oversee some of our residential properties throughout the Delaware Valley and Philadelphia area. The Property Manager is accountable for the success of our properties including leasing, marketing, accounting, administrative functions, and property maintenance while ensuring the delivery of exemplary customer service. A team environment is paramount to Del Val's success. 401K, PTO, and training are all reasons why we have the Del Val edge.
- Planning and directing the day-to-day operations at our properties
- Completing lease/renewal paperwork
- Working with the maintenance team to get required maintenance completed and inspections
- Ensuring the timely collection of rents and meeting the financial objectives of the property
- Working closely with Legal to send timely delinquency and default letters, as needed
- Preparing weekly/monthly management and financial reports
- Prepare for and attend zoom and conference calls with management to report updates
- Drafting and implementing policies and procedures for the property
- Collaborates with the Marketing team on advertisements and incentives
- Education and training
- Ability to work as part of a team
- 1-3 years’ property management experience
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Excellent organizational skills
- PA Real Estate Licenses a plus
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
$52,000 - $62,400 yearly
About Del Val Realty and Property Management
Del Val Realty & Property Management started in 2006 to meet the needs of individual homeowners & small real estate investors and has since exploded into one of the largest property management firms with a growing sales force in the Philadelphia area.
Working with Del Val allows you to be part of the family. Interested in growing your experience, we offer other opportunities as well. Are you ready to turn properties into homes and homes into communities?