Blake Sloan Real Estate
Property Manager for Top Real Estate Group in Myrtle Beach!
This is an EXCELLENT long-term opportunity for a highly motivated dedicated person to join the #1 Real Estate Team in South Carolina as a property manager with potential for advancement!
- Are you an exceptional salesperson who loves what you do but needs to find an industry with significantly higher income potential?
- Are you looking to get in on the ground floor where your hard work and efforts are rewarded in both compensations and knowing you are providing services that are proven to change lives?
- Do you have a track record of closing on deals?
We have more inquiries regarding managing property than our team is currently equipped to handle, and therefore we need YOU!
You will spend most of your time doing what you love: qualifying clients, building business, and making money!
Our investment in all of the best-in-class systems provides you with the most leverage, support, and opportunity to make the most money. You will also receive training that is among the best in the world to take your skillset to new heights!
This is a position with a base salary and bonuses. If you are energized about a completely unlimited compensation package where you are paid according to your performance, we are keen to hear from you!
(NOTE: We are a team across ALL departments, with step-by-step coaching for success.)
- Coordinate repairs and renovations for tenants in a timely manner and to their satisfaction
- Oversees all on-site operations and maintains vendor relationships to make certain all aspects of the property are running smoothly
- Create budgets, collect rent, pay bills and perform other duties to make certain financial objects are being met
- Show units and generate excitement from prospective tenants to ensure all units are leased in a timely manner
- Establish rates by researching local market and calculating costs so pricing is accurate and fair
- Complete our step by step training system
- Contact and follow up with buyers, sellers, and investors who want to have their properties and future properties managed
- Responsible for timely and consistent follow-up with pre-qualified leads who have contacted us regarding having properties managed.
- Uphold the highest standards of diligence within our industry
- Use our proven scripts, systems, and technology
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience preferred
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Great with people– warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to learn
- Driven to succeed
- Team player
- Winning attitude
- Track record of success
- Achiever mentality
- Sharp as a tack
- Self Managed, self-disciplined
- Gets better every day
- Strives for excellence in every aspect
- DETAIL ORIENTED
$36,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Blake Sloan Real Estate
Blake Sloan Real Estate is one of the Top Real Estate Firms in the world, and #1 In South Carolina.
We have been featured in Forbes Magazine, Wall Street Journal, Fox News, and many other publications.
We are personally endorsed by Barbara Corcoran, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck.