Keller Williams Innovation Realty Inc.
Currently seeking a Property Manager to join our team. Accuracy, organizational and communication skills, customer service skills, maintaining a positive attitude, and being a self-starter are key qualities for someone in this position. The Property Manager is responsible for the daily functions of multi-residential apartment buildings, townhomes, etc.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $40,000-$50,000
- Location: Kitchener-Waterloo and area
- Language: English (Required)
- Monitor all new prospects and incorporate findings into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Coordinates and manages all facets of resident move-in and move-outs including processing applications to ensure smooth processes
- Create budgets, collect rent, pay bills and perform other duties to make certain financial objects are being met
- Establish rates by researching local market and calculating costs so pricing is accurate and fair
- Maintain vendor relationships, implement budgets and coordinate on-site operations to ensure smooth operation of the property
- Implement and maintain policies and procedures for daily operations, set work schedules
- Coordinate activities of buildings managers and on-site contractors (if applicable)
- Ensure superior customer service for current and prospective residents
- Able to be proactive with good problem-solving skills and judgment
- You enjoy handling multiple challenges
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Past sales experience is preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Great with people– warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- General experience in multi-residential property management
- Strong analytical skills and good judgment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Effectively manage and coordinate resources and activities to accomplish property and objectives and goals
- Document use, oral communication, working with others, problem-solving, decision making, critical thinking, computer use
- Experience: Property Management: 2 years (Required)
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Innovation Realty Inc.
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly Real Estate Brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The Keller Williams Innovation Realty Inc. brokerage features a state-of-the-art real estate training room, majestic office space, and a friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Innovation Realty Inc. is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.