HARVEY Property Management Group LLC
This position will be responsible for day-to-day operations of the residential property portfolios of single-family homes.
You will assist the Senior Manager in motivating and coordinating the staff, understand all aspects of the tenant/owner life cycle, assist as needed, maintain and enhance customer relationships as well as meet organizational and operational objectives. This position will ensure that policies are followed throughout all areas of our team.
- Act as a liaison between Owners/Tenants and all other departments, resolving issues as received.
- Provide overall management of the Owner and Tenant life cycle.
- Evaluate Team performance and manage accordingly.
- Complete management and lease agreements and ensure all comply with Indiana State Law.
- Meet with prospective owners and inform them of management processes after the Senior Manager has presented the company.
- Conduct move out and move in reconciliation.
- Inspect and confirm vacant properties. Notify appropriate staff of issues found.
- Develop, identify and implement policies to improve customer service, productivity and profitability.
- Maintain property files and tenant/owner information as required by Indiana State Law and Indiana Fair Housing Law.
- Customer Service experience required.
- Management or Supervisory experience required.
- Property Management or Real Estate experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office Software.
- Propertyware or other rental property related software experience preferred.
- Strong negotiation, problem solving, communicative and conflict resolution skills required.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and able to perform well with inter-crossing deadlines.
- Current with relevant technology trends.
- Ability to work a minimum of 42.5 hours per week Monday through Friday with one 4 hour Saturday per month.
$37,000 - $42,000
About HARVEY Property Management Group LLC
HARVEY Property Management Group LLC operates on a simple success philosophy; treat Tenants as long-term customers. For over 39 years we have proven, both as Investor and Property Manager, that if you provide the highest customer service, they will enjoy living in your property, renewing year after year. Long term Tenant retention means lower maintenance cost, reduced turnover, lowest possible vacancy rates and smaller leasing fees. For the Owner, this means increased revenue and a return on investment as well as a higher asset value.
Throughout our time in the industry we have grown based on our outstanding reputation, personal experience and very little advertising. With customer service as our most vital asset, our objective is to expand to greater lengths in 2019. We’re eager to welcome the opportunities and diversity that will be created within that growth and employ a team that shares in this ambition.