Mericratic Society LLC
Community Apartment Property Manager
We are a leader in property development and management, and we are expanding our portfolio with new developments. We’re looking for the best and brightest Property Manager in the area to lead our team at our newest location.
The ideal candidate will excel in satisfying the needs of the ownership and tenants while preserving and increasing the value of the properties.
If you’re looking for a company you can grow with that offers team support and a great work/life balance then please apply today.
- Prepares annual budget to help make sure financial objectives are met
- Monitor incoming leads and prospects and then incorporate into marketing campaigns to help increase lease numbers
- Show units and generate excitement from prospective tenants to ensure all units are leased in a timely manner
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Maintain property by investing and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, and contracting with landscaping services to ensure our tenant’s satisfaction
- Flexibility in schedule to include working both evenings and weekends
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Basic understanding of MS Office
$60,000 - $72,000
About Mericratic Society LLC
Meritocratic Society is expanding! We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a multitude of professional skills and abilities. Meritocratic Society is a business management group that is rapidly growing and in search of acquiring top-tier individuals to contribute to its growth.