TruStart Home Buyers
Our company is currently looking for a professional, responsible, and experienced individual to fill the role of Property Manager- someone who can help our company continue to thrive! The ideal candidate will be a reliable customer service specialist with prior property management experience. The Property Manager will assist in leasing units, move-in and move-out inspections, property maintenance oversight, property repair, and improvement management.
Would you answer YES to the following?
- Can you set clear expectations and hold people accountable?
- Do you push yourself to achieve what others can't?
- Are you great at time management and setting priorities?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment?
- Are you an inspirational and motivational leader?
- Do you really enjoy managing and overseeing the sales process?
If this describes you, this is your opportunity to be a part of a proven team that can deliver on its forecasts and has the acumen to navigate change and challenges in today's market!
- New tenant management
- Property inspections
- Management of various property repairs/improvements
- Listing properties for rent
- Assisting with various roles
- Minimum one-year property management experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be bilingual, Spanish speaking
- Must have 2 years experience with software
- High-stress tolerance- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Time management
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized- ability to prioritize and multitask
$20 hourly plus bonus
About TruStart Home Buyers
At TruStart Home Buyers, we are working with homeowners in Hammond, Portage, Highland, Hobart, Valparaiso, Griffith, and throughout Northwestern Indiana. We make the home selling process simple, whether dealing with foreclosure, repairs, or a house that has become too large for our client’s current needs. Our diverse backgrounds in law, civil engineering, and real estate allow us to help find the best solutions possible when selling a house in Northwestern Indiana.
These core values are the center of our beliefs and shape who we are and how we run our business:
- Profitability – every decision must be made with revenue in mind
- Accountability – do the tasks assigned when assigned
- Speediness – all tasks must be completed at the utmost speed.
- Integrity – Be honest, be good
- Drive – must be driven to perform well
- Hard Work – we expect you to work diligently and efficiently