Select Property Management
The Property Manager is responsible for maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining residences. We are looking for a Property Manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
If you’re an experienced Property Manager with a proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service, and business results, we are looking for you!! You’ll join a winning, aggressive and progressive team that knows how to deliver excellent customer service. You’ll be rewarded for your service with competitive compensation, rewarding experiences, and exceptional team support.
- Coordinates and oversees on-site operations including budget implementation, vendor relationships, contractor workmanship, rent collections, accounts payable, etc. to ensure smooth operations of the property
- Maintain property by investing and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, and contracting with landscaping services to ensure our tenant’s satisfaction
- Advertise and obtain referrals in order to attract new tenants
- Research local rental rates and calculate costs so pricing is in line with current market conditions
- Collects rent, pays bills, schedules and keeps track of expenditures to help ensure financial goals
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience preferred
- Demonstrable skills in negotiation and selling
- B.A. preferred, High School Diploma required
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Select Property Management
Select Property Management is the leading property management and real estate brokerage in Fort Wayne Indiana. We specialize in delivering world-class service to investors and homeowners of nicer single-family homes, condos, and multi-family homes.