Mark Dimas Properties
PGR Property Management is currently searching for a full-time Property Manager to carry out successful operations at our Cypress, Texas office. As the Property Manager, you will make an impact on virtually all aspects of the property management company. You will assist with a variety of operational responsibilities including the management of landlord and tenants, client updates, contact management, implementation of systems, constant communication with clients and services to ensure a smooth and seamless transaction. We are proactive about helping our people excel and develop as PGR Property Management continues to grow.
This position requires someone who has strong computer skills, is able to take initiative, is well organized, detail-oriented, and able to speak in front of large groups. Prior experience in property management is a bonus.
- Process and complete daily follow-ups on all applications
- Keep a daily record of rents received and outstanding balances
- File and Track eviction process on any/all outstanding rent balances
- Delicately handle tenant/ landlord complaints and find solutions to appease all parties while staying within Texas Property Code and Fair Housing regulations
- Work directly with HOA representatives to coordinate routine maintenance and inspections. Address tenant HOA violations
- Tracking expiring leases and sending renewal notices in a timely manner
- Address all maintenance issues and schedule repairs in a timely manner
- List, manage and oversee listings on HAR, and follow up with all leads
- Process all invoices and issue checks as necessary.
- 2+ years of property management experience
- Real Estate license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines accomplish work in order of priority; professionally maintain composure & effectiveness under pressure and changing conditions.
- Competent in the use of computer and Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs
- Working knowledge of office technology (phones, Wi-Fi, copiers, scanners, printers, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork and collaborations; respond courteously and timely to clients and fellow team member requests, problems, and complaints.
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Mark Dimas Properties
At PGR Property Management, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver first-class service to our clients and the communities we serve. We’ve built a reputation on simply going beyond the call of duty.