Real Estate Investment Company
We are looking for a full-time on-site property manager for our Colorado Springs, CO area manufactured home and RV community. The position is 40 hours per week. The ideal property manager must possess strong leadership and customer service skills in dealing with residents, management, and vendors. This position will be responsible for the curb appeal of the community, rent collections, and rule enforcement, among others.
Bilingual in Spanish and having prior Experience is a bonus.
We offer a competitive salary, commissions, health care, and administrative/team support. If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now!
- Ensure the community is clean, safe, and meets the standards of the property management organization
- Collect rent and effectively enforce community rules and regulations, which includes walking the community on a weekly basis and handing out violation notices to the residents
- Keep designated “office hours” as needed
- Working with outside vendors (repairmen, utility companies, government agencies, etc.)
- Respond swiftly to emergencies as needed and be available 24x7 to receive emergency calls from the community
- Comply with anti-discrimination laws when renting or advertising, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act, Federal Fair Housing Amendment Act, and local fair housing laws
- Provide a weekly report on accomplishments for the week (outstanding delinquencies, tenant communications/ interactions/requests, home sites inspected during the week, violations resolved, new violation notices handed out
- Handle the processing of applications, prepare lease and renewal agreements, coordinate maintenance, track lease renewals, distribute late notices, and provide excellent customer service to address customer/resident questions or concerns
- Review resident requests for modifications to their spaces and obtain approvals from the regional manager
- Track, investigate, and/or resolve resident issues while documenting and reporting the issue to the regional manager
- Appear in court on the owner’s behalf (for an eviction, for example)
- Be the contact point for contracted services (trash removal, landscaping, snow removal, lift station maintenance, etc.)
- Show vacant homesites and homes for sale/rent
- Oversee the move-in and move-out of residents, including interviewing prospective tenants, filling out applications, signing leases and rules, coordinating loan documents, doing move-in and move-out inspections, and collecting security deposits (when necessary)
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Personable disposition with strong ethics and integrity
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs as needed
- Knowledge of manufactured home and RV installations helpful
- Must undergo standard background check, including credit, criminal, and motor vehicle record reports
$19 - $20 hourly
About Real Estate Investment Company
We strive to offer quality affordable housing while also providing outstanding customer service to our tenants and residents. Join our team today!