Are you high-energy, hard-working, and detail-oriented? Love people, systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that consistently goes above and beyond to do a great job and deliver great customer service? Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!!
Rentwell is looking for a Property Manager. Rentwell is a Property Management company that believes strongly in forming relationships with their property owners and tenants to provide excellent customer service, which helps them to stand out among the rest.
We are a leader in property development and management, and we are expanding our portfolio with new developments. We’re looking for the best and brightest Property Manager in the area to lead our team at our newest location.
The ideal candidate will excel in satisfying the needs of the owners and tenants while preserving and increasing the value of the properties.
If you’re looking for a company you can grow with that offers team support and a great work/life balance then please apply today.
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals to ensure fair and competitive pricing
- Coordinates and manages all facets of resident move-in and move-outs including processing applications to ensure smooth processes
- Oversees all on-site operations and maintains vendor relationships to make certain all aspects of the property are running smoothly
- Monitor incoming leads and prospects and then incorporate them into marketing campaigns to help increase lease numbers
- Advertise and obtain referrals in order to attract new tenants
- Schedule All inspections
- Schedule daily work orders
- Establish and adhere to preventative and seasonal maintenance programs
- Respond to all maintenance requests within 24 hours
- Create bills for work orders in the software
- Ensure accurate description and before/after photos are in the work order
- Answer calls by the third ring, or return calls by the next business day
- Update and maintain client and resident data in the software
- Assist with vendor and owner maintenance billing questions
- Set expectations with vendors to ensure they understand Rentwell’s Expectations
- Ensure vendor contracts and insurance are up-to-date
- Rental License application and inspection coordination
- On-Call Rotation
- Able and willing to work both evenings and weekends
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- Past sales experience is preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Demonstrable skills in negotiation and selling
- Familiarity with maintenance is a plus
- A minimum of one year of experience in a customer service-related industry or operations background
- Combination of sales and marketing and operations skills/education with customer
- Service experience is preferred
- Fair Housing education, willingness to obtain prior to interacting with prospective residents
- Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to the community team
- Demonstrate strong oral and written community skills
- Competence in the operation of telephone, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and MS
- Outlook, Dropbox. Appetite to learn Appfolio, Tenant Cloud and Computer Ease
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances
- Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing laws
- Neat, clean, and professional at all times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the communities
- Comply with company expectations
- Demonstrate the ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns to avoid escalation of the problem
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
Rentwell leases, manages, and maintains properties in order to provide the best service to owners and residents alike. Their aim is to give customers and clients peace of mind! If this sounds appealing to you, apply today!