Are you high energy, hard-working and detail-oriented? Love people, systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that consistently goes above and beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!!
Rentwell of Clifton Heights is hiring an Assistant Property Manager. This position needs an enterprising spirit who is responsible for achieving excellence in the organization and support for the company. This requires excellent customer service, impeccable organization and communication skills, and the ability to retain and generate business.
Rentwell is a Property Management company that believes strongly in forming relationships with their property owners and tenants to provide excellent customer service, which helps them to stand out among the rest. They are growing their offerings outside of just property management with RW Services, a maintenance team, that tends to the properties and offers snow removal and lawn-care services. If you're interested in growth, advancement, personal development, and a positive work environment, apply today!
This is a full-time in-office position.
- Managing day to day maintenance coordination
- Set up utilities for the properties
- Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Handle construction invoicing and contracts
- Responsible for construction accounts payables and other billing
- Ensure the apartment is ready for the resident to move in on the agreed date
- Secure new resident’s signature(s) on appropriate paperwork prior to move-in. Orient new residents to the community
- Assist in the distribution of all company or community issued notices
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Resident Retention including quickly complete maintenance service requests, listen to residents’ concerns/comments and prepare resolutions, attend functions and enforce the policies of the company
- Attend court hearings
- Day to day maintenance requests
- Managing relationships with tenants and landlords
The ideal candidate will possess a background of a minimum of 1 year in Customer Service and have at least 2 years of work experience in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- A minimum of one year experience in a customer service related industry or operations background
- A combination of sales and marketing and operations skills/education with customer service experience is preferred
- Fair Housing education, willingness to obtain prior to interacting with prospective residents
- Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to the community team
- Demonstrate strong oral and written community skills
- Competence in the operation of telephone, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and MS Outlook, Dropbox
- Appetite to learn Appfolio, Tenant Cloud and Computer Ease
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances
- Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing laws
- Neat clean, professional at all times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the communities
- Comply with company expectations
- Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns to avoid escalation of the problem
$16 - $19 hourly
Rentwell leases, manages, and maintains properties in order to provide the best service to owners and residents alike. Their aim is to give customers and clients a piece of mind! If this sounds appealing to you, apply today!