Love hospitality and serving people? Apply here!
MUST BE LOCAL to the Charlotte, NC area or the surrounding region (4-hour driving radius). Driving will be required.
Fast-growing Vacation Rental Company looking for a Management Executive to lead a team of Virtual Assistants and manage onsite vendors. The ideal candidate seeks growth opportunities and is looking to take on new responsibilities. We are looking for someone that wants to be part of a team and that wants to grow and develop with our fast-growing company for the long term. We will provide this candidate with the systems, software, and tools for them to help them be successful and that will support the overall management structure. We are offering a competitive salary, benefits plus an attractive bonus with prospects to grow and scale over time.
The ideal candidate would be located within a four-hour drive of Charlotte NC (such as Charleston, Savannah, Boone, Asheville, Atlanta, Greensboro, etc). Must be willing to travel up to 10 days per month to the areas listed and potentially other regional locations as we grow. The right person possesses great communication skills, has the resourcefulness to solve problems on their own, and possesses strong leadership skills to lead a team.
- $48k - $55k base salary
- $10k - $20k bonus opportunities
- Health benefit stipend
- Total compensation: $60k - $75k
- Monthly Property inspections
- Scheduling of coordinating contractors and vendors
- Hiring, training, and managing Virtual assistants
- Ensuring seamless guest communication
- Paying expenses associated with properties such as contractor/vendor invoices, STR taxes, etc Implementing pricing strategies
- Filing Insurance claims
- Creating vacation rental listings
- Overseeing Social media management
- Marketing of properties
- Supply orders and replenishments
- Guest review management
- Escalation management
- CRM Management
- New listing setup and pre-launch tasks
- Airbnb/VRBO support cases including feedback disputes
- Oversee repair calls and maintenance issues in coordination with a team of VAs Monthly call with owners to recap performance and any high-level issues
- Willing to travel on the spot when needed
- Willing to travel up to 10 days per month - must have transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Local to the Charlotte, NC area or the surrounding region (4-hour driving radius)
- Can-do attitude
- Creative and independent problem solver
- Customer service experience preferred
- Experience scheduling and dealing with contractors preferred
- Experience managing others preferred
- Understands and has a genuine concern about bottom-line expenses and revenue performance
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Customer service focus; “white-glove” service-minded
$48k - $55k base salary $10k - $20k bonus opportunities Health benefit stipend Total compensation: $60k - $75k
CoolBnbs is a fast-growing company with a unique brand within the short-term rental industry and sets an example in our market through high-end design and quality while delivering an amazing customer experience to our guests that stay with us throughout the Southeast.