Make a difference in people's lives and a community as a Part-Time property manager! We are a leading manufactured home community management company and we're looking for the best and brightest Property Manager in the area to lead the turnaround of a community with major potential.
The ideal candidate will excel in satisfying the needs of the ownership and tenants while preserving and increasing the value of the property. We are offering new and pre-owned homes for new residents moving in.
If you’re looking for a company you can grow with that offers team support and a great work/life balance, apply today!
- Oversees all on-site operations and maintains vendor relationships to make certain all aspects of the property are running smoothly
- Advertise vacancies, obtain referrals from current tenants, show units, and showcase advantages of locations and services to help obtain new tenants
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs, negotiate leases, collecting security deposits, and processing applications
- Enforce violations and legal matters with the support of supervisors and the legal team
- Resolving tenant complaints and providing quality customer service
- Flexibility in schedule
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Comfortable using technology such as property management software and multiple applications both desktop and mobile
- General management and/or property management experience
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience preferred
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with people
- Able to handle a variety of projects occurring simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Real Estate Sales or Collections experience is a plus
- Have personal values that align with our Core Values: Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork, Flexible, Growth-Oriented, Whatever It Takes Attitude, Epic Customer Service
About Celebrate Communities
We operate affordable housing communities (manufactured home communities) in the southwest, southeast, and midwest United States with a growing footprint that provides an opportunity to grow with us. We seek top-performing, goal-oriented, excited professionals to maximize our impact on the industry.