Keller Williams Midtown Direct
Property Construction and Preservation Management
Among other tasks you would oversee the renovation and preservation of bank owned properties that we manage. We need someone who is able to multitask and assist in the process of converting assigned distressed properties into marketable properties.
Some properties will only require management of preservation and security until closing (trash-out, re-key, winterization, etc.)
- Visit and inspect newly managed properties
- Devise and submit a punch-list of necessities to bring property to marketable condition
- Coordinate with vendors to obtain multiple bids for repairs and renovation
- Communicate with client to approve bids
- Oversee vendors and manage timeline of completing repairs and renovation of property
- Effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
- Manage contractor workload and performance
- Manage and resolve property related issues
- Ensure quality standards are being met by contractors
- Meet client timelines and expectations
- MUST have Construction experience
- Licensing and credentials in the home inspection, repair and/or preservation industry a major plus
$38,000 - $43,000
About Keller Williams Midtown Direct
My name is Justin Kiliszek, the rainmaker for the Kiliszek Real Estate Experts!
We believe in having fun, building relationships on trust and mutual respect, and treating our team members like family.