Provide the highest possible level of customer service to tenants and help ensure long-term occupancy in all managed properties. Ensure the highest level of professional operation and appearance of all assigned properties. Manage the operating costs and approved capital expenditures for all assigned properties. Hire, train and supervise direct reports.
- Manage tenant move-in process to ensure complete tenant satisfaction.
- Visit tenants regularly and maintain a positive, productive and professional relationship with them.
- Complete legal documents and internal reporting documents pertaining to lease administration and administer the lease.
- Assist with all lease activity including tenant renewals, expansions and contractions.
- Regularly inspect and evaluate all building equipment, systems and grounds to ensure that the appearance and operation of the properties meet company standards.
- Develop and maintain emergency procedures and preventative maintenance programs for all buildings.
- Oversee the work order system to ensure that tenant service calls are handled within the timeframe as approved by Ownership and with 100% customer satisfaction.
- Develop positive relationships with vendor partners ensuring they understand the goals, objectives and code of conduct at the properties they work in.
- Ensure that work performed by outside contractors is performed timely and appropriately, and with approved insurance coverage limits.
- Develop and manage the annual budgets for the assigned properties.
- Financially operate the property ensuring the monthly, quarterly and annual financial goals as approved in the annual budget are attained.
- Review monthly operating reports and explain budget variances.
- Manage collection of accounts receivable and operating expenses.
- Produce analysis of annual CAM & RET reconciliations for assigned properties.
- Assist in fostering a team atmosphere within the local office.
- Hire, train, manage and develop all direct reports.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals and develop employee-specific goals annually.
- Assist suburban General Manager with special projects.
- Assist President with special projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree with CCIM, CPM or RPA designation
- State real estate license.
- 5-7 years of commercial property or commercial building management experience including 3+ years of directly supervising on-site personnel and vendor partners.
About Bradford Allen
Bradford Allen is a Chicago-based, national commercial real estate company that provides a full array of brokerage services and expertise to entrepreneurial and corporate business entities, as well as not-for-profit organizations. The firm provides real estate strategy, advice, marketing, and transaction execution for occupiers, investors, and owners of real estate. Services include Tenant Representation, Landlord Representation, Property Management, Commercial Real Estate Finance, Corporate Services, and Investment Sales.
Bradford Allen professionals create flexible solutions for our clients through their experience, commitment to solving the most difficult problems, persistence, loyalty, hard work, and a singular focus on client objectives.