Crane & Pearl Realty
We are looking for a part-time assistant to our property manager who is on the ball, will not miss any details, can meet our high standards for customer service, and who has a heart to serve both the tenants and the owners. Sound like you?
The property manager assistant will assist the licensed real estate broker with the coordination and supervision of service providers, on-site property management, local marketing, tenant relations, rent collection, and financial reporting.
This position is part-time, approximately 15-20 hours per week. Much of the work is remote or work from home, set your own schedule, etc. A real estate license is preferred as we are a real estate brokerage that offers property management.
- Coordinate repairs and renovations for tenants in a timely manner and to their satisfaction
- Create budgets, collect rent, pay bills and perform other duties to make certain financial objects are being met
- Coordinates and oversees on-site operations including budget implementation, vendor relationships, contractor workmanship, rent collections, accounts payable, etc. to ensure smooth operations of the property
- Coordinates and manages all facets of resident move-in and move-outs including processing applications to ensure smooth processes
- Flexibility in schedule to include working both evenings and weekends
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Great with people– warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Ability to use web-based platforms such as TurboTenant, Google Workspace, Spreadsheets, etc.
- Real estate license preferred
$12 - $15 hourly
About Crane & Pearl Realty
Crane and Pearl Realty is an independent real estate brokerage serving all of Ohio. We are a family run business focusing on serving our clients and agents. Learn more about how we accomplish that by watching our 3-minute overview video at JoinCranePearl.com.