Our company manages manufactured home communities and is seeking a regional property manager with sales experience who can manage the make-ready, showings, and home sale pipeline in our portfolio. Additionally, the Regional Property Manager is responsible for maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises; working with onsite managers. We are looking for a prudent property manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
Our Property Managers enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. You will oversee the coordination and supervision of service providers and be accountable for all on-site property management, including local marketing, all tenant relations, and financial reporting. We offer you career development opportunities, an empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards.
- Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting and refunding security deposits to facilitate smooth move-in and move-out processes
- Create budgets, collect rent, pay bills and perform other duties to make certain financial objects are being met
- Advertise vacancies, obtain referrals from current tenants, show units, and showcase advantages of locations and services to help obtain new tenants
- Coordinates and oversees on-site operations including budget implementation, vendor relationships, contractor workmanship, rent collections, accounts payable, etc. to ensure smooth operations of the property
- Monitor all new prospects and incorporate findings into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Resolve tenant complaints to satisfaction and in accordance with our high quality of property standards
- Establish rates by researching local market and calculating costs so pricing is accurate and fair
- Manage new and pre-owned home inventory sales in communities across 3+ states, working in close contact with onsite managers and directly with homebuyers.
- Ensure homes are made-ready for showings and sales including site prep, utility connections, proper permit approval, and timing of sales process.
- Oversight of online and traditional marketing and sales efforts of homes.
- Quality assurance that processes are being followed to minimize home sale times and documentation is properly prepared. Additionally, ensuring a positive new resident experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- Able and willing to work both evenings and weekends
- Past sales experience is required
- Past property management experience is required
- Excellent computer and technology experience is required
- The ability to train and motivate others is important
- Able to and enjoy travel
- Must have clear, strong communications skills
- Must have experience with property management software (Rent Manager it's a huge benefit)
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About REA Management
REA Management is a manager of affordable housing communities in the southwest, southeast, and midwest United States with a growing footprint and opportunity to grow with us. We seek top performing, goal oriented, excited professionals to maximize our impact in the industry.