Marble Key Realty, LLC
The Property Manager is responsible for maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises. We are looking for a prudent property manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
Our Property Managers enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. You will oversee the coordination and supervision of service providers and be accountable for all on-site property management, including local marketing, all tenant relations, and financial reporting. We offer you career development opportunities, an empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards.
- Able to learn and proactively use our software
- Be willing to take calls + answer texts outside of normal business hours
- Proactively see problems and attempt to solve them before they become big issues
- Be comfortable talking and being around people
- Must have compassion, but must also be able to be firm
Bonuses will be paid based on performance
- Monitor all new prospects and incorporate findings into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Prepares annual budget to help make sure financial objectives are met
- Resolve tenant complaints to satisfaction and in accordance with our high quality of property standards
- Maintain vendor relationships, implement budgets and coordinate on-site operations to ensure smooth operation of the property
- Research local rental rates and calculate costs so pricing is in line with current market conditions
- Answering tenant questions and enforcing house rules
- Monitoring and assigning work orders. Following up with tenant and maintenance workers to ensure the job was completed
- Tracking of rent payments and following up on overdue tenants
- Filing evictions and going through the process
- monitoring lease expirations and getting renewals
- Proactively keeping leasing agent informed when units will need to be shown and rented
- Scheduling and following through with property inspections
- Maintaining our great reputation with our tenants
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience preferred
- B.A. preferred, High School Diploma required
- Flexibility in schedule to include working both evenings and weekends
- Demonstrable skills in negotiation and selling
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in person
$15 - $18 hourly
About Marble Key Realty, LLC
We are a small Real Estate Brokerage that focuses on quality relationships and synergy in the office. We put a strong emphasis on leveraging technology to systematize our operations. Working remotely is encouraged, but an office space will also be provided.
We encourage independent problem solving. Our goal is to let everyone showcase their talents with as few restrictions placed upon them as possible.