KeyOpp Property Management & Investments
Our top firm is seeking a property manager with a proven track record of success. The ideal candidate will be professional at all times, exhibit strong organizational skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The property manager will also display excellent business judgment, have an acute concern for customer satisfaction, and possess a strong sense of fairness and integrity as they manage and oversee a significant new real estate asset.
In return, you’ll be supported by our caring and concise administrative team. You’ll also receive continuing education and a competitive salary. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Oversees all on-site operations and maintains vendor relationships to make certain all aspects of the property are running smoothly
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Help create and organize marketing initiatives that generate excitement and new qualified leads/leases
- Advertise vacancies, obtain referrals from current tenants, show units, and showcase advantages of locations and services to help obtain new tenants
- Prepares annual budget to help make sure financial objectives are met
- Coordinates and manages all facets of resident move-outs including inspections, turnkey activities, security deposit disposition and owner communication
- Coordinates on-site operations including vendor relationship management, contractor workmanship review, accounts receivable (i.e. rent collection, utility invoicing), accounts payable (i.e. pay bills), etc. to ensure smooth operations of the business and portfolio
- Create budgets perform other duties to make certain financial objects are being met
- Research and understand rental rates, overhead operating expenses, depreciation, taxes within the context of profit and investment goals to develop transparency and recommendations for owners with respect to the return on their investment
- Coordinate turnkey projects for vacant units
- Coordinate and manage different property management projects such as roofing, painting, fire panel upgrades, property inspections, key management and etc.
- Research and development programs to improve customer satisfaction with Residents, Vendors, and Property Owners
- Identify and implement improvements to existing processes to drive efficiency and achieve operational excellence
- Demonstrable skills in negotiation and selling
- Basic understanding of MS Office
- B.A. preferred, High School Diploma required
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience preferred
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain and meet project deadlines
- Excellent and effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to Muti-task
- Project management experience is a plus
- Bi-lingual (Cantonese, Mandarin, or Spanish) preferred
$60,000 - $85,000 yearly
About KeyOpp Property Management & Investments
We are a top Property Management company. You will have the opportunity to learn about a wide range of different property types and internal systems. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work with professionals like us who enjoy a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding work environment. Incredible growth opportunities and upside potential await you.