KeyOpp Property Management & Investments
Our top firm is seeking a property manager with a proven track record of success. The ideal candidate will be professional at all times, exhibit strong organizational skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The property manager will also display excellent business judgment, have an acute concern for customer satisfaction, and possess a strong sense of fairness and integrity as they manage and oversee a significant new real estate asset.
In return, you’ll be supported by our caring and concise administrative team. You’ll also receive continuing education and a competitive salary. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting and refunding security deposits to facilitate smooth move-in and move-out processes
- Monitor all new prospects and incorporate findings into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Coordinate repairs and renovations for tenants in a timely manner and to their satisfaction
- Oversees all on-site operations and maintains vendor relationships to make certain all aspects of the property are running smoothly
- Advertise vacancies, obtain referrals from current tenants, show units, and showcase advantages of locations and services to help obtain new tenants
- Coordinates and manages all facets of resident move-outs including inspections, turnkey activities, security deposit disposition and owner communication
- Coordinates on-site operations including vendor relationship management, contractor workmanship review, accounts receivable (i.e. rent collection, utility invoicing), accounts payable (i.e. pay bills), etc. to ensure smooth operations of the business and portfolio
- Create budgets perform other duties to make certain financial objects are being met
- Research and understand rental rates, overhead operating expenses, depreciation, taxes within the context of profit and investment goals to develop transparency and recommendations for owners with respect to the return on their investment
- Coordinate turnkey projects for vacant units
- Coordinate and manage different property management projects such as roofing, painting, fire panel upgrades, property inspections, key management and etc.
- Research and development programs to improve customer satisfaction with Residents, Vendors and Property Owners
- Identify and implement improvements to existing processes to drive efficiency and achieve operational excellence
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Great with people– warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience preferred
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain and meet project deadlines
- Excellent and effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to Muti-task
- Project management experience is a plus
- Bi-lingual (Cantonese, Mandarin or Spanish) preferred
$60,000 - $85,000 yearly
About KeyOpp Property Management & Investments
We are a top Property Management company looking for that special someone with great energy and focus to join our successful team. You will have the opportunity to learn about a wide range of real estate services above and beyond property management including, but not limited to, representing buyers and sellers, and real estate investing. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work with professionals like us who enjoy a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding work environment. Incredible growth opportunities and upside potential await you.