We are a leading manufactured home community management company and we are expanding our portfolio with new developments. We’re looking for the best and brightest Part-time Property Manager in the area to lead our team at our newest location.
The ideal candidate will excel in satisfying the needs of the ownership and residents while preserving and increasing the value of the property. We are offering new and pre-owned homes for sale to new residents moving in. Commissions, when these homes sell, are an added bonus for you.
If you’re looking for a company you can grow with that offers team support and a great work/life balance, apply today!
- Oversees all on-site operations and maintains vendor relationships to make certain all aspects of the property are running smoothly
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Advertise vacancies, obtain referrals from current residents, show units, and showcase advantages of locations and services to help obtain new residents
- Resolve resident complaints and provide quality customer service
- Enforce violations and legal matters with the support of supervisors and the legal team
- Collect rent, approve bills, and perform other duties to make certain financial objectives are met
- Flexibility in schedule
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Comfortable using technology such as property management software and multiple applications both desktop and mobile
- General management and/or property management experience
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience preferred
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with people
- Able to handle a variety of projects occurring simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Real Estate Sales or Collections experience is a plus
- Have personal values that align with our Core Values: Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork, Flexible, Growth-Oriented, Whatever It Takes Attitude, and Epic Customer Service
About Celebrate Communities
We operate affordable housing communities (manufactured home communities) in the southwest, southeast, and midwest United States with a growing footprint that provides an opportunity to grow with us. We seek top-performing, goal-oriented, excited professionals to maximize our impact on the industry.