C&C Property Management
The Property Manager is responsible for maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises. We are looking for a Property Manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
If you’re an experienced Property Manager looking for your next great job then look no further! You’ll join an aggressive and progressive team that knows how to deliver excellent customer service. You’ll be rewarded for your service with competitive compensation, paid time off and exceptional support.
- Maintain vendor relationships, implement budgets and coordinate on-site operations to ensure smooth operation of the property
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals to ensure fair and competitive pricing
- Coordinate repairs and renovations for tenants in a timely manner and to their satisfaction
- Coordinates and manages all facets of resident move-in and move-outs including processing applications to ensure smooth processes
- Advertise and obtain referrals in order to attract new tenants
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in person
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
About C&C Property Management
C&C Property Management is a full-service property management company servicing residential properties in the greater Monterey Peninsula, Salinas Valley, Santa Cruz County, and Santa Clara County.