Our top firm is seeking a property manager with a proven track record of success. The ideal candidate will be professional at all times, exhibit strong organizational skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The property manager will also display excellent business judgment, have an acute concern for customer satisfaction, and possess a strong sense of fairness and integrity as they manage and oversee a significant new real estate asset.
In return, you’ll be supported by our caring and concise administrative team. You’ll also receive continuing education and a competitive salary. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Maintain vendor relationships, implement budgets and coordinate on-site operations to ensure smooth operation of the property
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals to ensure fair and competitive pricing
- Monitor all new prospects and incorporate findings into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Maintain property by investing and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, and contracting with landscaping services to ensure our tenant’s satisfaction
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in person
$18 to $24
About Hometown Realty
Hometown Realty is voted Best Real Estate Firm in Knoxville for several years in a row by the Knoxville News Sentinel. Along with A-plus rating from the Better Business Bureau. We are a proud sponsor of Vols and your official Tennessee Realtor. We are a high producing firm, therefore extremely busy. We are looking for someone that can thrive in such an environment.