Class A Management
We are looking for our next great Property Manager. The Property Manager will oversee the coordination and supervision of service providers and be accountable for all on-site property management, including local marketing, all tenant relations and financial reporting.
Our Property Managers enjoy a creative and diverse work life. We offer you career development opportunities, an empowering work environment and a myriad of recognition and awards.
- Establish rates by researching local market and calculating costs so pricing is accurate and fair
- Resolve tenant complaints to satisfaction and in accordance with our high quality of property standards
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Oversees all on-site operations and maintains vendor relationships to make certain all aspects of the property are running smoothly
- Prepares annual budget to help make sure financial objectives are met
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- Great with people– warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- B.A. preferred, High School Diploma required
- Flexibility in schedule to include working both evenings and weekends
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- 2 years experience in Multi-family Property Management required
$19 - $21 hourly
About Class A Management
Class A Management has a long history of providing superior property management services that encompass the entire investment lifecycle.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values our employees and enjoys a high employee retention rate. We offer competitive salary and benefits package to the right candidate, including Health, Dental, Vision and 401K. Please visit us at www.classamgmt.com.