Century 21 Prestige Realty
Our leading property management firm is looking for a property manager. The ideal property manager must be able to manage a portfolio of properties and possess strong customer service skills in dealing with residents, and vendors. This position will be responsible for processing rents, generating income statements, coordinating vendors, and interacting with tenants.
This position requires someone who has strong computer skills, is able to take initiative, is well organized, detail-oriented. Prior experience in property management is a bonus.
We offer a competitive salary and administrative and team support. If you’re ready to join a team that can utilize your talents and helps you establish a career, applies now!
- Research local rental rates and calculate costs so pricing is in line with current market conditions
- Coordinate repairs and renovations for tenants in a timely manner and to their satisfaction
- Advertise vacancies, obtain referrals from current tenants, show units, and showcase advantages of locations and services to help obtain new tenants
- Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting and refunding security deposits to facilitate smooth move-in and move-out processes
- Process incoming rents and generate income statements for property owners
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Previous property management experience ideal
- Bookkeeping experience ideal
$13 - $15 hourly
About Century 21 Prestige Realty
We are a boutique real estate brokerage and property management company in Cedar City. We are invested in our community and love serving the people of Southern Utah. Our growing market share means we're ready to add to our team!