Escape the cold and join our team in beautiful sunny Southwest, Florida!
We are immediately hiring a full-time operations coordinator for our Naples, FL location.
- Experience in the real estate / Property management field required.
- Competitive pay and health insurance benefits.
- Room to move up and grow in the company with proven performance.
- Assist the Director of the company with daily tasks
- Manage company email accounts
- Providing epic customer service to Residents, Vendors and other Teammates
- Answering questions and sending out notices by bulk text and emails
- Sending out letters via the post office
- Organize files and office practices
- Handle daily operations
- Process tenant applications
- Social media management
- Assist in documenting processes/procedures
- Communicate daily with community managers
- Title work on new and existing homes
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Well organized
- Skilled at utilizing technology to be efficient (CRM, apps, software, e-sign, etc)
- Experience in the real estate or property management industry
- Ideally Bilingual (Spanish is a big plus) but not required
About REA Management
We operate affordable housing communities (manufactured home communities) in the southwest, southeast, and the midwest United States with a growing footprint which provides an opportunity to grow with us. We seek top-performing, goal-oriented, excited professionals to maximize our impact on the industry. Grow with our entrepreneurial organization.