Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
The Salas Team Ltd, the #1 real estate team in the Central Texas area, has an immediate opening for a Property Manager to run our newest division. Our company is currently looking for a Licensed Texas agent/broker and responsible individual to fill the role of Property Manager and Leasing Agent. The Property Manager will have the full responsibility of managing daily operations at assigned properties. Tasks include maintaining property rentals, marketing, and filling vacancies, screening prospective tenants, enforcing leases, securing premises, and others as required by management. The ideal candidate for this position is driven, a self-starter, maintains a professional appearance, and is able to provide the highest level of customer service.
Salary dependent on talent and experience, this may be negotiable!
- Provide prompt customer service to owners and tenants
- Acquire new clients
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies
- Negotiate lease terms
- Perform tenant screenings
- Act as liaison between tenants and property owners
- Collect rent on a monthly basis and handle late payments in a timely manner
- Maintain property by addressing tenant complaints, contracting repairs and enforcing leases.
- Coordinate maintenance schedule with contractors
- Create, mentor and manage a positive property maintenance team
- Establish rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals
- Obtaining referrals from current tenants
- Explaining the advantages of location and services and showing units
- The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction, and revenue
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Good knowledge of leasing rules and regulations
- Proven track record of successful sales and management
- Basic understanding of Propertyware or similar management system
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Well-versed in marketing and sales techniques
- Client-focused approach
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High-energy and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service
- Great with people — warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Basic computer skills: Typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
- High School Diploma or equipment
- Available evenings and weekends
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to provide great customer service at all times
*TEXAS REAL ESTATE LICENSE REQUIRED*
$28,000 - $35,000 yearly
About Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
- Ranked among Top 1% of Real Estate Professionals in the United States (by Wall Street Journal Real Trends)
- Ranked #2 Agent in the Nation in 2018, 2019 and 2020 (by NAHREP)
- Ranked 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Americas Best Real Estate Professionals Nationwide (based on transactions by Wall Street Journal Real Trends)
- In 2019, we helped over 600+ clients sell or purchase real estate locally
- #1953 on the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America
- In a recent blind survey by Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces, our team members best described The Salas Team as “Family”
We are HARDWORKING. We are COMMITTED to your career growth. We work with ACCOUNTABLE people. We are looking for LEADERS and TEAM PLAYERS.
Our Mission: To exceed expectations and WOW our clients while providing them with high value, throughout their buying or selling process, while maintaining a high level of commitment to our community and bottom-line profitability.