Do you want to grow your career while working in a professional, fast-paced, and friendly environment? OCF Realty is one of Philadelphia’s top real estate brokerages and we are adding a Property Management Inspector to our team. This position will report to our Property Managers. The primary role will be to assist our maintenance team with field visits to managed properties for routine property inspections and diagnosis of repair issues. If you have a great attitude, strong work ethic, genuine interest in real estate and property maintenance, and a knack for fixing things, you may be an excellent fit.
- Perform various property inspections for OCF managed properties
- Photograph subject and manage photo files
- Report essential findings tied to photographic record
- Perform various routine maintenance requests including air filter changes, pest control, light bulb changes
- Assist your team by being on call for after hours emergencies one week out of each month
- Create and close out maintenance requests in our property management software
- Keen eye for spotting and diagnosing repair issues, and being able to quantify the problem
- Ability to maintain a positive, productive relationship with contractors and tenants
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
You will thrive in this position if you:
- Are cooperative and flexible. You enjoy finding new ways of working together and can evaluate different opinions. You don’t stick solely to your own point of view, especially when the team needs to get the job done.
- Are driven by deadlines. You take responsibility for your own deadlines and understand how your role supports the team’s monthly and quarterly goals.
- Are flexible with your work schedule. This job sometimes requires weekend work with alternate days off and to be on call after hours one week each month.
- Are a team player. You find motivation in working as a team and achieving your common goals and are willing to have an “all hands on deck” attitude when your team needs help.
$40,000 - $50,000
About OCF Realty
OCF Realty is a Philadelphia neighborhood-focused real estate brokerage that provides comprehensive services in property management, home buying and selling, and real estate development. Our team consists of expert leasing and real estate agents who specialize in neighborhoods. We also operate five OCF Coffee House locations in Philadelphia. What do realty and coffee have to do with one another, you ask? The way we do both -- and the way we feel that they're done best -- is that each fosters community growth and strength in all things local. We believe that most people want to live in a neighborhood with mutually beneficial ties among the people and businesses, and we exist to forge that relationship.