Do you want to grow your career while working in a professional, fast-paced, and friendly environment? OCF Realty is one of Philadelphia’s top real estate brokerages and we are adding a Property Management Inspection Assistant to our team. This position will report to our Property Managers. The primary role will be to assist our maintenance team with field visits to managed properties for routine property inspections and diagnosis of repair issues. If you have a great attitude, strong work ethic, genuine interest in real estate and property maintenance, and a knack for fixing things, you may be an excellent fit.
You will thrive in this position if you:
- Are cooperative and flexible. You enjoy finding new ways of working together and can evaluate different opinions. You don’t stick solely to your own point of view, especially when the team needs to get the job done.
- Are driven by deadlines. You take responsibility for your own deadlines and understand how your role supports the team’s monthly and quarterly goals.
- Are flexible with your work schedule. This job sometimes requires weekend work with alternate days off and to be on call after hours one week each month.
- Are a team player. You find motivation in working as a team and achieving your common goals and are willing to have an “all hands on deck” attitude when your team needs help.
- Perform various property inspections for OCF managed properties
- Photograph subject and manage photo files
- Report essential findings tied to photographic record
- Perform various routine maintenance requests including air filter changes, pest control, light bulb changes
- Assist your team by being on call for after-hours emergencies one week out of each month
- Create and close out maintenance requests in our property management software
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Keen eye for spotting and diagnosing repair issues, and being able to quantify the problem
- Ability to maintain a positive, productive relationship with contractors and tenants
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
$40,000 - $50,000
About OCF Realty
Fetch Settlement Services is an innovative and no-nonsense full-service title and settlement agency providing customized and seamless services to agents and buyers/sellers alike while working in a collaborative environment with our clients. As an independent agency, licensed to write policies for major title insurance underwriters, we pride ourselves on excellent service, competitive rates and a low-fee transparent process. Founded by a diverse array of industry professionals, Fetch Settlement Services knows what it is like to be on every side of a transaction and uses that knowledge to make the process smooth and efficient for all. Our team is passionate and committed industry professionals and operates in a fun and fast paced work environment. We are located in Point Breeze, Philadelphia and are excited about our expansion and growth.