Cory Real Estate Services
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing outstanding customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
Must have 1 year or more experience as a Real Estate Executive Assistant, Property Management/Assistant, or Executive Assistant/Administrative.
Pay rate is $10/hour during the 90-day probationary period after which the rate will increase to $11/hour
- Receive/route incoming calls to brokerage and answer calls/questions.
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints.
- Provide various administrative tasks and assistant services to broker, office manager and property manager.
- Input listings/data into MLS and CRM software.
- Answer questions regarding the status of a prospective tenants application.
- Answer questions regarding a tenants maintenance request status.
- Dispatch vendors to rental properties to complete repairs
- Keep track of vendors paperwork and ensure they turn things in in a timely manner
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Google Docs/Sheets, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents and be extremely organized.
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations.
- Able to keep vendors organized and on top of their day to day activities
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
Job Type: Full-time
$10 per hour
About Cory Real Estate Services
Cory Real Estate Services is a Veteran-Owned and Operated, Full-Service Brokerage serving buyers, sellers, property owners, and tenants in the Clarksville, TN / Ft. Campbell area. We are focused on continuing to grow our business through world-class service provided by dedicated, hard-working, fun, and friendly staff and agents.