Do you want to grow your career while working in a professional, fast-paced, and friendly environment? OCF Realty is one of Philadelphia’s top real estate brokerages and we are looking to add a Property Management Coordinator to our team. This customer-facing position will support our busy Property Management team by serving as a liaison between our tenants and maintenance managers with respect to repair requests, inspection notices, and general communication. Candidates should have excellent customer service skills, prior experience working in a busy office, and be able to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude. This is a great opportunity if you care deeply and genuinely about customer support and the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful. Lastly, we’re looking for someone who is as passionate about Philadelphia’s neighborhoods and community as we are, and shares our culture of authenticity.
Please note: This position is full-time with workdays being Sunday through Thursday. It also requires in-person work.
You will thrive in this position if you:
- Are a customer service professional who strives to meet and surpass expectations. You make sure the customer knows how important they are to you and the business by making sure each interaction is friendly, helpful, and positive.
- Are genuinely energized by helping people. You like making things easier for customers and colleagues. If there’s a roadblock, you want to smooth it away.
- Are flexible and comfortable with change. You enjoy finding new ways of working together and can evaluate different opinions. You don’t stick solely to your own point of view, especially when the team needs to get the job done
- Are action-oriented. You take initiative to get the answers you need to be most effective in your role.
- Field maintenance calls for maintenance/management staff
- Communicate daily to tenants with maintenance and repair updates
- Provide notices to tenants regarding various visits and inspections
- Enter maintenance requests received via phone/email into Appfolio for proper tracking
- Return voicemails from tenants throughout the day
- Communicate with frustrated tenants, helping them to troubleshoot when needed
- Collect and upload Move-In Checklists from tenants to Appfolio
- Create maintenance requests based on the move-in checklist
- Keep track of keys given out to contractors for various repairs
- Send out move out instructions email to tenants at lease expiration
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior work experience in a customer service-oriented role, ideally with heavy email and call volume
- Ability to organize, multitask and work under pressure while maintaining a positive, friendly attitude
- Overachieving attitude and strong work ethic
- Basic knowledge of real estate market terminology and practices
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
$40,000 - $50,000
About OCF Realty
OCF Realty is a Philadelphia neighborhood-focused real estate brokerage that provides comprehensive services in property management, home buying and selling, and real estate development. Our team consists of expert leasing and real estate agents who specialize in neighborhoods. We also operate five OCF Coffee House locations in Philadelphia. What do realty and coffee have to do with one another, you ask? The way we do both -- and the way we feel that they're done best -- is that each fosters community growth and strength in all things local. We believe that most people want to live in a neighborhood with mutually beneficial ties among the people and businesses, and we exist to forge that relationship.