Dino Management, Inc.
We are seeking a Commercial Property Manager/Bookkeeper (Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable) to become a part of our team! You will help plan, facilitate, manage and maintain our private real estate portfolio activities.
We are a family office with family values. We operate an enjoyable and transparent workplace.
We are asking that the applicant come to Los Angeles for up to one month to train for the position (expenses paid) prior to our move to Las Vegas, NV.
- Oversee and coordinate all internal books
- Reconcile year-end CAMs and bill respective tenants
- Maintain and prepare books for CPA
- Correspond with all tenants and vendors
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise property activity and maintain relationships with vendors
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- Handle personal assistant tasks for ownership
- Previous experience in commercial property management
- Previous experience with Quickbooks and general accounting
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants and vendors
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills are a must - the ability to locate any necessary physical or e-documents at a moments notice.
$65,000 - $80,000
About Dino Management, Inc.
We are a small family owned and operated Property Management and Investment Management company for our own private real estate portfolio.
Currently located in Los Angeles, CA but our move to Las Vegas, NV is planned for March 2021!