The Salas Team Ltd
The Salas Team Ltd, the #1 real estate team in the Central Texas area, has an immediate opening for a Property Manager to run our newest division. Our company is currently looking for a Licensed Texas agent/broker and responsible individual to fill the role of Property Manager and Leasing Agent. The Property Manager will have the full responsibility of managing daily operations at assigned properties. Tasks include maintaining property rentals, marketing and filling vacancies, screening prospective tenants, enforcing leases, securing premises and others as required by management.
- Acquire new clients
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies
- Negotiate lease terms
- Perform tenant screenings
- Act as liaison between tenants and property owners
- Collect rent on a monthly basis and handle late payments in a timely manner
- Maintain property by addressing tenant complaints, contracting repairs and enforcing leases.
- Coordinate maintenance schedule with contractors
- Create, mentor and manage a positive property maintenance team
- Establish rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals
- Obtaining referrals from current tenants
- Explaining advantages of location and services and showing units
- The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue
- Others as needed
- Good knowledge of leasing rules and regulations
- Proven track record of successful sales and management
- Basic understanding of Propertyware or similar management system
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Well-versed in marketing and sales techniques
- Client-focused approach
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High-energy and enjoys a fast paced environment
- Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service
- Great with people — warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Basic computer skills: Typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
- High School Diploma or equipment
- Available evenings and weekends
$28,000 - $35,000 / year - Negotiable depending on your experience and talent.
About The Salas Team Ltd
The Salas Team is a local real estate team specializing in residential brokerage. Recognized in 2017 as the #12 real estate team in Texas, #102 in the nation across all brokerages and out of 1+ million real estate agents, The Salas Team Realtors are ready to SERVE and WOW our clients everyday!
The Team, under the leadership of Shelly Salas, US Army Veteran and Associate Broker was recognized as #2 Agent in the Nation by NAHREP and co-author of Best Selling Book “Real Estate GameChanger”, sold last year over 460 homes and has a goal to close over 600+ homes this year alone.
We bring great ATTITUDE everyday. We are HARDWORKING. We expect COMMITMENT to your career. We only work with accountable people. We are looking for leaders and TEAM PLAYERS.
Our Mission: To Exceed Expectations and WOW our clients while providing them with high value, throughout their buying or selling process, while maintaining high level of commitment to our community and bottom line profitability.