The Exchange Place
The Property Manager Assistant works with the principals and sales associates to support the day to day operations and tenant relations of our commercial properties.
- Assist the property manager with tenant requests and administration of maintenance requests.
- Answer the phone calls from tenants and maintenance support companies.
- Organize the company contacts and keep the records up to date.
- Manage the property information sheets ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain and update tenants insurance certificates.
- Communicate with new tenants on move in needs and sign off sheet.
- Manage the move out process of tenants.
- Keep organized and timely filed files.
- Maintain and update insurance certificates for all contractors performing work on properties.
- Contribute to overall office operational needs by helping to cover the phone, ordering supplies, copier repair, etc.
- Monitor tenant profiles in Property Management software to ensure the tenant files are correct.
Experience/Skill set should include:
- Knowledge of office and basic accounting procedures
- Exceptional computer skills - MS Office Suite
- 2-3 years administrative experience in commercial leasing environment
- Familiarity with facilities operations
- Excellent customer service
- Strong ability to work independently
- knowledge of phone and email etiquette
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Real estate sales associate license preferred
$18 / hourly + commission pool
About The Exchange Place
Exchange Place, Inc is a full service real estate company located in Winter Garden, FL. Our core business is commercial development, leasing and property management. We pride ourselves in creating wealth for our investors by being creative and solving problems others cannot. Our team is small, we prefer it this way. We live and work with pride, keep our word and always show up. Our philosophies for life and work are that simple.
If this describes an environment you can excel and thrive in please apply.