Achievers Realty, Inc.
Our mission is to create a first-class leasing experience for all of our property owners and tenants; we are seeking a Property Management Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Administration in Real Estate leasing and bookkeeping in Buildium. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of discernment, enjoy interacting with others (especially on the phone), have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Implement and manage property management software for landlords and tenants, database management and back office support.
- Oversee all leasing files and leasing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.).
- Be the first point of contact in handling tenant/landlord inquiries and complaints.
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients: hold rental open houses, meet vendors at a property when necessary; oversee tasks to make sure everything is done.
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
$16 - $18 per hour plus bonuses
About Achievers Realty, Inc.
Established in 2005, Achievers Realty, Inc. is a boutique brokerage offering full-service sales and property management for our clients. Our principal broker has been licensed for 28 years and currently has 3 other team members. We are committed to enhancing the equity and cash flow of our clients in the San Diego County area.