The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for supporting tenant relationships, property operations and costs, under the direction and training of the Property Manager(s).
We’re looking for the best and brightest Property Manager Assistant in the area. The ideal candidate will assist and excel in satisfying the needs of the ownership and tenants.
If you’re looking for a company you can grow with that offers team support and a great work/life balance then please apply today.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Provide support and assistance to assigned Property Manager(s) in order to:
- Assist with the coordination and management of vendors in order to respond quickly and appropriately to tenant’s and/or owner’s requests
- Provide the highest possible level of customer service to tenants
- Assist with coordination of move-in process to tenant’s satisfaction. Visit tenants regularly and maintain a positive, productive, and professional relationship
- Under the guidance of the Property Manager(s), compile monthly owner statements
- Work closely with Property Manager, Accounting and Lease Administration to prepare required recurring monthly reports, including but not limited to delinquency updates, rent increase schedules, and variance explanations
- Follow up with delinquent tenants on collections calls. Ensure that delinquency letters are sent monthly as needed
- Assist in Lease Administration
- Work closely with leasing representatives to create a seamless transition from prospect to tenant
- Assist with administrative functions related to the general operation of the office. Play an important role in maintaining an organized professional environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize. Time management and organizational skills within tight deadlines
- Problem solver and willingness to think outside the box to achieve the desired result
- Well-developed analytical and interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and a track record of exceeding customer expectations
- Capability to adapt to new procedures as necessary in a thriving workplace
- Valid drivers’ license and own transportation
- Minimum 1+ years of real estate property management or related experience
- Appfolio property management software a plus
$35,000 - $36,000 yearly
About Parks Realty
Parks has been in business for over 45 years and is honored to consistently be recognized for excellence. We're locally owned, committed to Middle Tennessee, and invested in the communities in which we live and work.
Parks is committed to the highest ethical standards. We take the high road -- always. Parks advocates for our clients and guides them through real estate transactions with extraordinary service, uncompromising ethics, and exceptional knowledge. This environment of performance mixed with care for our agents and staff translates to the best possible real estate experience for you.
- Tennesseean Top Workplace for the past five years
- Consistently ranked in the Real Trends Top 500 Report
- Top 50 Fastest Growing Company in Middle Tennessee