If you are honest, experienced & skilled in property management, hard-working, organized with strong follow up skills and looking for a company that you can grow with, look no further.
We are seeking an Assistant Property Manager for single-family rental homes.  This position is based out of our Livonia, Michigan office and is an office-based position for a highly organized communicator with the ability to assist property managers with necessary tasks to maximize the performance of the property.
Starting salary based on property management experience with tremendous potential to grow by producing strong results and becoming a key member of the TEAM.
If you are looking to join a stable, solid and increasingly growing company that has been around for a decade, and you meet the above criteria, apply and we will be in contact with you.
- Maintain vendor relationships, implement budgets and coordinate on-site operations to ensure smooth operation of the property
- Create budgets, collect rent, pay bills and perform other duties to make certain financial objects are being met
- Coordinate repairs and renovations for tenants in a timely manner and to their satisfaction
- Establish rates by researching local market and calculating costs so pricing is accurate and fair
- Oversight of a portfolio of single-family rental homes (problem resolution on issues that may arise, rent collections, maintenance, tenant turnover oversight, oversight of all aspects of maximizing the income of every property, etc.)
- Review and approve payments monthly
- Tenant relations
- Client relations
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Able and willing to work both evenings and weekends
- Must have 1+ years property management experience
- Experience in real estate is a plus
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must be team oriented, self-motivated and loyal
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Office hours are from 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
- Must be punctual, a problem solver and be able to multi-task
$45,000 based on property management experience
About Strategy Properties
We are a Livonia based property management company that specializes in property management of single-family homes/apartments throughout Detroit and Southeast Michigan. We are looking for A quality TEAM members that meet our company Core values of:
- Taking care of clients on a very high level
- Being a professional in their position
- Wanting to be part of a company where they can grow
- Fitting in with the company culture